What is Travel Agency Software Companies?
Travel agencies use travel agency applications to manage their services. These solutions cover front office and back office activities. Agencies use this type of software to promote their offerings to current and prospective customers. Travel agency software spans across the full customer engagement cycle, from reservations, to billing, to customer feedback.
When financial tools are not included in the solution, accounting software integration is required to process bills and payments. Most solutions also integrate with online reservation websites or with tour operator and vacation rental solutions.
To qualify for inclusion in the Travel Agency category, a product must:
Manage multiple aspects of an agency’s offerings including tours, accommodations, or transportation
Provide a reservations portal for customers to book and manage their travel
Track travel agents’ productivity and calculate sales commissions
Include options for group or corporate travel, as well as custom travel plans
Generate invoices and process payments (directly or through integration)
What are the main Features Of Travel Agency Software Companies?
- Booking and Reservation Management
- Inventory Management
- Booking details to the clients through SMS and Emails.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supplier Integration
- Extranet System has also customization and editing facilities for the customers.
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Itinerary Planning and Trip Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Online Booking Portals and Websites
- Mobile Applications
- Integration with External Systems
- Travel Policy Compliance
- Training and Support